7 posts • joined 20 Nov 2009
"a dual fan system in the backside so you feel very cool."
But walk very funny
... just have 2 sets of scanners, one for the blokes, stared at by men, and one for the ladies (oo, er, missus), staffed by woemn.
We have rights?
"The fear, expressed within the ranks of senior police officers, is that a backlash against perceived heavy-handedness could lead to members of the public becoming more aware of their rights"
So the cops are scared we may become moe aware of our own rights? is that an indication they're happy to trample all over them in hope of our ignorance?
... there's a pussy joke in there somewhere.
It's not just the men
I worked for an organisation with many female senior VPs. We had 1 who lost 2 Blackberry's down the bog and she complained the wifi signal in there was too weak for her laptop.
We also had a female helpdesk person who confirmed that there were couches in the ladies and that certain members of staff would go down there for naps during the day. said person also gave us the heads up on who didnt wash their hands after using the loo so that after working on certain peolple's PCs we knew to wash out hands.
I thought this was a Captain Scarlet story when I saw the headline.
And my daughter's off to see this tonight so more Twishite wittering in the house when she gets back. Bleh.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen