7 posts • joined Friday 20th November 2009 13:30 GMT
We have rights?
"The fear, expressed within the ranks of senior police officers, is that a backlash against perceived heavy-handedness could lead to members of the public becoming more aware of their rights"
So the cops are scared we may become moe aware of our own rights? is that an indication they're happy to trample all over them in hope of our ignorance?
It's not just the men
I worked for an organisation with many female senior VPs. We had 1 who lost 2 Blackberry's down the bog and she complained the wifi signal in there was too weak for her laptop.
We also had a female helpdesk person who confirmed that there were couches in the ladies and that certain members of staff would go down there for naps during the day. said person also gave us the heads up on who didnt wash their hands after using the loo so that after working on certain peolple's PCs we knew to wash out hands.
And my daughter's off to see this tonight so more Twishite wittering in the house when she gets back. Bleh.
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!
- Bring it on, stream biz Aereo tells TV barons – see you in Supreme Court