1 post • joined 20 Nov 2009
Not for parents alone, not dependant on device
The Disney tool was an app people needed to download. In this case Acision enables subscribers to black people from spamming/bullying/stalking you. Depending to what extend the operator likes to enable this. Users can block others through a website (alike O2's bluebook), by sending an SMS, by visiting a mobile website (and typing in the number) or even by downloading an operator SMS/MMS client that offers additional features such as forwarding to email, block,, auto-reply... Even when the phone is than out of reach, battery is empty, etc The rules still apply.
for parents the copy feature could be interesting if a parent suspects their teens are being bullied but they have not real sign for this going on. Of course it is up to parent and kid who will setup and control these features.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes