1 post • joined Friday 20th November 2009 07:01 GMT
Disgusting. And infuriating.
Leave the man alone. His ideas can stand or fall (and it looks like they've mostly fallen) on their own merits. The Internet is a free market of ideas and information, and it works.
And I love, just absolutely love, how "anti-"fascists use criminal acts, intimidation, and violence to shut up people they don't agree with. Gee, who does that sound like? Oh well, good that they're around to protect we stupid commoners from untruths. Not like any of us know how to Google.
Seriously, God help the human race if these sh-tty litle thugs are its defenders of liberty.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst