1 post • joined 20 Nov 2009
Disgusting. And infuriating.
Leave the man alone. His ideas can stand or fall (and it looks like they've mostly fallen) on their own merits. The Internet is a free market of ideas and information, and it works.
And I love, just absolutely love, how "anti-"fascists use criminal acts, intimidation, and violence to shut up people they don't agree with. Gee, who does that sound like? Oh well, good that they're around to protect we stupid commoners from untruths. Not like any of us know how to Google.
Seriously, God help the human race if these sh-tty litle thugs are its defenders of liberty.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account