1 post • joined 20 Nov 2009
Disgusting. And infuriating.
Leave the man alone. His ideas can stand or fall (and it looks like they've mostly fallen) on their own merits. The Internet is a free market of ideas and information, and it works.
And I love, just absolutely love, how "anti-"fascists use criminal acts, intimidation, and violence to shut up people they don't agree with. Gee, who does that sound like? Oh well, good that they're around to protect we stupid commoners from untruths. Not like any of us know how to Google.
Seriously, God help the human race if these sh-tty litle thugs are its defenders of liberty.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...