1 post • joined 18 Nov 2009
80 cores? Larrabee?
This can't be right ... a 5x16 Larrabee running at 400 MHz is extremely unlikely. This sounds far more like the Terascale chip from 2 years ago. If Rattner really called this Larrabee and really said it had 80 cores then there's a major story here ...
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…
- Lollipop unwrapped: Chromium WebView will update via Google Play