1 post • joined 18 Nov 2009
80 cores? Larrabee?
This can't be right ... a 5x16 Larrabee running at 400 MHz is extremely unlikely. This sounds far more like the Terascale chip from 2 years ago. If Rattner really called this Larrabee and really said it had 80 cores then there's a major story here ...
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Product round-up The Glorious Resolution: Feast your eyes on 5 HiDPI laptops