7 posts • joined 18 Nov 2009
...surely the US government was going to be giving those same rebates to Motorola anyway? And if Morotorla weren't due those rebates, Google would have paid $6,000,000,000 less for them? How exactly does the US Government lose out here? And where's the gain for Google?
Re: *bangs head against desk*
Yeah, gotta say, to me this protest is a dick move. You want to promote your software? Run your own event. Don't gatecrash a competitor's. And make no mistake, the FSF is a competitor of Microsoft's. If Pepsi crashed a Coke event, they'd get their asses sued. Just because your product is free (and therefore it's not worth suing you) does not give you license to behave like a child.
I for one welcome you and all our other new precog overlords. What mighty power you must wield to be able to know the result of the lawsuit in advance.
asinine - adj:
1. foolish, unintelligent, or silly; stupid
2. of or like an ass
It was already a pun before you tried to make it one. Which was Geezer's point.
Potatoes have feelings too! Take your regnum-superiority bigotry somewhere else!
Politically Neutral Children's Television?
Well, they can't all be as fair and balanced as Captain Planet and the Planeteers, I suppose.
But if we're looking for bias, how about TFA itself? Apparently the U of Alberta feels there are two types of political values: "conservative" and... "positive".
That's some tasty tasty astroturf right there.
Credit where it's due to Microsoft for being so brazen about it. You've got to admire that level of shamelessness.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs