7 posts • joined Wednesday 18th November 2009 11:00 GMT
...surely the US government was going to be giving those same rebates to Motorola anyway? And if Morotorla weren't due those rebates, Google would have paid $6,000,000,000 less for them? How exactly does the US Government lose out here? And where's the gain for Google?
Re: *bangs head against desk*
Yeah, gotta say, to me this protest is a dick move. You want to promote your software? Run your own event. Don't gatecrash a competitor's. And make no mistake, the FSF is a competitor of Microsoft's. If Pepsi crashed a Coke event, they'd get their asses sued. Just because your product is free (and therefore it's not worth suing you) does not give you license to behave like a child.
Politically Neutral Children's Television?
Well, they can't all be as fair and balanced as Captain Planet and the Planeteers, I suppose.
But if we're looking for bias, how about TFA itself? Apparently the U of Alberta feels there are two types of political values: "conservative" and... "positive".
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones