5 posts • joined Wednesday 18th November 2009 10:22 GMT
Re: Thumbs up!
Petty moron with deep prejudices? I'd kinda hope that WOULD come out in the interview.
Yes, Green is correct, although this type of effect applies across a greater range of human experience than just our reaction to a brand.
Go read Robert Anton Wilson's Prometheus Rising for a far better explanation of this than I can offer.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?