5 posts • joined 18 Nov 2009
Perhaps they could hire someone...
... to work out why Microsoft's Report Viewer, when embedded within Microsoft Sharepoint, wouldn't work when viewed with Microsoft Internet Explorer?
Chrome worked fine....
Re: Thumbs up!
Petty moron with deep prejudices? I'd kinda hope that WOULD come out in the interview.
Erm.. Wrong question.
"When was the last time you called Google for help recovering a lost Google Doc?"
Shouldn't that be :
"When was the last time you lost a Google Doc?"
Yes, Green is correct, although this type of effect applies across a greater range of human experience than just our reaction to a brand.
Go read Robert Anton Wilson's Prometheus Rising for a far better explanation of this than I can offer.
Jesus Fucking Christ.
I made 38 seconds....
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can