6 posts • joined 18 Nov 2009
Re: OS updates
Yup, same with Windows Phone too. Can take a while, but it's a one-click process.
Perhaps they could hire someone...
... to work out why Microsoft's Report Viewer, when embedded within Microsoft Sharepoint, wouldn't work when viewed with Microsoft Internet Explorer?
Chrome worked fine....
Re: Thumbs up!
Petty moron with deep prejudices? I'd kinda hope that WOULD come out in the interview.
Erm.. Wrong question.
"When was the last time you called Google for help recovering a lost Google Doc?"
Shouldn't that be :
"When was the last time you lost a Google Doc?"
Yes, Green is correct, although this type of effect applies across a greater range of human experience than just our reaction to a brand.
Go read Robert Anton Wilson's Prometheus Rising for a far better explanation of this than I can offer.
Jesus Fucking Christ.
I made 38 seconds....
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...