1 post • joined 18 Nov 2009
Chin up this is a fight you can win
I know exactly how he and his family feel, I have been there but as bobkt says LDN is something you should look at and it works for Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma
I found LDN on the internet thank god it works. My wife was given 2 to 6 months to live 14 months ago with Lung Cancer NSCLC. LDN costs us 1.5 euro a day because doctors don't know about LDN this could have cost my wife's life. It has shrunk 2 of the tumours to almost nothing and by Christmas she will be cancer free. it has been a long fight starting with Chemo which didn't work and then Cyberknife and LDN. We set up a database to track people on LDN at www.ldndatabase.com now we need our governments to look after us and trial the drug
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK