1 post • joined 18 Nov 2009
Chin up this is a fight you can win
I know exactly how he and his family feel, I have been there but as bobkt says LDN is something you should look at and it works for Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma
I found LDN on the internet thank god it works. My wife was given 2 to 6 months to live 14 months ago with Lung Cancer NSCLC. LDN costs us 1.5 euro a day because doctors don't know about LDN this could have cost my wife's life. It has shrunk 2 of the tumours to almost nothing and by Christmas she will be cancer free. it has been a long fight starting with Chemo which didn't work and then Cyberknife and LDN. We set up a database to track people on LDN at www.ldndatabase.com now we need our governments to look after us and trial the drug
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe