1 post • joined 18 Nov 2009
Chin up this is a fight you can win
I know exactly how he and his family feel, I have been there but as bobkt says LDN is something you should look at and it works for Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma
I found LDN on the internet thank god it works. My wife was given 2 to 6 months to live 14 months ago with Lung Cancer NSCLC. LDN costs us 1.5 euro a day because doctors don't know about LDN this could have cost my wife's life. It has shrunk 2 of the tumours to almost nothing and by Christmas she will be cancer free. it has been a long fight starting with Chemo which didn't work and then Cyberknife and LDN. We set up a database to track people on LDN at www.ldndatabase.com now we need our governments to look after us and trial the drug
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests