1 post • joined Wednesday 18th November 2009 00:16 GMT
Chin up this is a fight you can win
I know exactly how he and his family feel, I have been there but as bobkt says LDN is something you should look at and it works for Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma
I found LDN on the internet thank god it works. My wife was given 2 to 6 months to live 14 months ago with Lung Cancer NSCLC. LDN costs us 1.5 euro a day because doctors don't know about LDN this could have cost my wife's life. It has shrunk 2 of the tumours to almost nothing and by Christmas she will be cancer free. it has been a long fight starting with Chemo which didn't work and then Cyberknife and LDN. We set up a database to track people on LDN at www.ldndatabase.com now we need our governments to look after us and trial the drug
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?