5 posts • joined 17 Nov 2009
I hope I am not hoping in vain this will FINALLY include companies like Ryanair, Easyjet and such to allow the customer to cancel his flighty. I mean how ridiculous is it that they do not allow it when they could just as easy sell the flight on. Of course that would mean they possibly could not sell off the flight so that is why the greedy bast***s should be forced to do so.
Dear Santander online back software support
Yes, I completely understand your problem. Mozilla has put this new version out completely by surprise and did not, at any point in time, publish a GAZILLION BETAS for you to try your dopey online bank on.
Are we the only country where this spectrum auction happens?
No Richard, we are not, but that should not be an excuse for being so late.
OK, I am going against the grain of the rest of the posts here but I do give Google the benefit of the doubt and saying that this could be a bug. Considering the size of Google and the amount of programmers they have at hand I find it quite unacceptable.
I would agree with JBH in the fact that I completely dislike the concept of toolbars and how they are forced down our throats. Come on, who in his right mind does not get pi**ed off whenever there is a Java update and that sodding Yahoo toolbar option is always ticked.
Not so bad
I actually like Weave and have helped out a little with some bugs it had. It is less obtrusive than Xmarks which has turned from a simple useful bookmark sync tool to an obtrusive irritating addon I don't like any more. I hated when xmarks started to interfere with my search results and popping up that annoying window when it synced my bookmarks.
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Teardown Pop open this iPhone 6 and see where the magic oozes from ... oh hello again, Qualcomm
- Analysis Apple's warrant canary riddle: Cock-up, conspiracy, or anti-Google point-scoring
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Oh God the RUBBER on my SHAFT has gone wrong and is STICKING to things