2 posts • joined Tuesday 17th November 2009 19:53 GMT
Calm down Mac kiddies
Firefox 3.7 was canned and all of the 3.7 features will be deployed as 3.6.x versions. You're going to have a 10.4 compatible browser for at least the next 12-16 months, well into 2012.
The whole issue is non-news, because by the time Mozilla has a browser out that doesn't support 10.4, your 10.4 will be looking pretty old.
When the current hardware can't do something?
Ok how about the fact the Wii (which I own) can't do graphics that look like they didn't come from 2004? Hell even the Gamecube could do 480p if you knew the button combination to enable it.
To be honest, I'd rather see a Wii HD that supported HDMI and 1080p with full backwards compatibility and perhaps even used two different game engines on the same disc (the classic Wii 480p and the Wii HD 1080p) and slowly ease into Wii HD only support. Nintendo did it with the GBA and DS, so you can't say it isn't fair.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support