2 posts • joined 17 Nov 2009
Calm down Mac kiddies
Firefox 3.7 was canned and all of the 3.7 features will be deployed as 3.6.x versions. You're going to have a 10.4 compatible browser for at least the next 12-16 months, well into 2012.
The whole issue is non-news, because by the time Mozilla has a browser out that doesn't support 10.4, your 10.4 will be looking pretty old.
When the current hardware can't do something?
Ok how about the fact the Wii (which I own) can't do graphics that look like they didn't come from 2004? Hell even the Gamecube could do 480p if you knew the button combination to enable it.
To be honest, I'd rather see a Wii HD that supported HDMI and 1080p with full backwards compatibility and perhaps even used two different game engines on the same disc (the classic Wii 480p and the Wii HD 1080p) and slowly ease into Wii HD only support. Nintendo did it with the GBA and DS, so you can't say it isn't fair.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait