4 posts • joined 17 Nov 2009
Yeah let's see how their next release does, after I try to discourage everyone from buying it using any means necessary.
Yeah I'm a disgruntled PC gamer. But you would be too if you were knifed through a wall, had taken an average of 15 minutes to join a game server, constantly found that connection speed matched that of an ISDN line or worse when using 50mb cable, grenaded a billion times by people firing their stupid M203 randomly over the map, and finally missed countless amount of kills because the enemy has the ability to go prone instantly without disruption. And does. Frequently. Leaving me angry and bitter.
And yet, I can't leave the bloody game alone....I'm victim to my own stupidity.
Let it be
I for one hope we all crumple into a singular mass at the core of a black hole. So moments before my concious is extinguished completely, I can finally say "I've been inside Megan Fox" and it will be unequivocally true.
We can fire and collide particles at near lightspeed, and yet, we can still only deliver milk at a pathetic 10mph.
When a cheerleader is out of her* inappropriate (highly appropriate) attire, do the polls no longer recognise her as a cheerleader when performing stunts?
*I claim, willfully perceived ignorance, that male cheerleaders exist.
- iPad = i FAD! NOW we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball