1 post • joined 16 Nov 2009
Yes, but it's still in there
I have some learning curve yet with the Verizon Branded Google Android. As good or better than any smart phone or WinMobile device I've used, and I started with a bag phone and with WinCE 2000.
I have seen on several Droid developer sites that the gestures are "in there" just not turned on. I have not drilled down into the source far enough yet.
Hmmmmm, is Google afraid getting in a Patents spat with Apple?
/s/ Old Time Coder
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone