4 posts • joined 16 Nov 2009
No Welsh jokes yet?
It's barren ground though, not much scope for taffy-baiting.
I thought it was going to be about the new Cardiff blimp:
You left out the best bit ...
Galloway lied about his MBA and BSkyB's lawyer got a degree from the same college - for his dog.
Even better bit - the dog got better grades!
So you're about to lose your job ...
... but that's ok you'll have Sun on your CV, along with more than 12,000 other soon to be ex-Sun employees.
What do you call a man ...
... with a wooden head? - Edward
... with two wooden heads? Edward Wood
.... with three wooden heads? Edward Woodward
... I'll get my coat.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Did Apple's iOS literally make you SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked