4 posts • joined 16 Nov 2009
No Welsh jokes yet?
It's barren ground though, not much scope for taffy-baiting.
I thought it was going to be about the new Cardiff blimp:
You left out the best bit ...
Galloway lied about his MBA and BSkyB's lawyer got a degree from the same college - for his dog.
Even better bit - the dog got better grades!
So you're about to lose your job ...
... but that's ok you'll have Sun on your CV, along with more than 12,000 other soon to be ex-Sun employees.
What do you call a man ...
... with a wooden head? - Edward
... with two wooden heads? Edward Wood
.... with three wooden heads? Edward Woodward
... I'll get my coat.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook