4 posts • joined 16 Nov 2009
No Welsh jokes yet?
It's barren ground though, not much scope for taffy-baiting.
I thought it was going to be about the new Cardiff blimp:
You left out the best bit ...
Galloway lied about his MBA and BSkyB's lawyer got a degree from the same college - for his dog.
Even better bit - the dog got better grades!
So you're about to lose your job ...
... but that's ok you'll have Sun on your CV, along with more than 12,000 other soon to be ex-Sun employees.
What do you call a man ...
... with a wooden head? - Edward
... with two wooden heads? Edward Wood
.... with three wooden heads? Edward Woodward
... I'll get my coat.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes