Re: Who sued who?
1. Goldieblox run advert pimping their somehow not-sexist "Lego for girls".
2. Beasite Boys send letter requesting (not demanding) that they stop using the song "Girls" on it in accordance with Adam Yauch's last wishes.
3. Goldieblox sue Beastie Boys. I know but that's what happened.
4. Beastie Boys countersue under legal advice.
5. Media go batshit crazy.
6. Goldieblox retracts unwinnable bizarre lawsuit.
7. (This article) - Beastie Boys drop countersuit.
My take-home from all this was "if the next one's a girl, she gets Lego. Fuck gender-specific toys".