1 post • joined Monday 16th November 2009 09:12 GMT
"What a godawful stew of half-baked tech trends the WebSphere family has become over the years."
Hahaha. Stew? Try telling that to the merchants that are making £M's EACH DAY using WebSphere Commerce [by the way this piece is discussing WebSphere Commerce, not the mass of products under the WebSphere brand as a whole].
....setting, and achieving difficult eCommerce revenue targets is so over-rated these days.
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!
- Bring it on, stream biz Aereo tells TV barons – see you in Supreme Court