2 posts • joined 13 Nov 2009
No more beebplayer
@Clotcud - if only beebplayer hadn't been removed from the Android market I'd be agreeing with you :)
Mobile broadband wasn't designed for this!
Whichever tossmonkeys in management decided that mobile broadband could /ever/ be a replacement for fixed line communications should be castrated forthwith. I get bad enough download speed on my Blackberry and if that's any indication of the speed I'd get with a 3.6Mbps dongle then they're laughing all the way to the bank.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Flesh-flapping, image-zapping app Snapchat NOW ad-wrapped
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots