2 posts • joined 13 Nov 2009
No more beebplayer
@Clotcud - if only beebplayer hadn't been removed from the Android market I'd be agreeing with you :)
Mobile broadband wasn't designed for this!
Whichever tossmonkeys in management decided that mobile broadband could /ever/ be a replacement for fixed line communications should be castrated forthwith. I get bad enough download speed on my Blackberry and if that's any indication of the speed I'd get with a 3.6Mbps dongle then they're laughing all the way to the bank.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked