1 post • joined 13 Nov 2009
Only needs one USB port
Being read-only, it only needs one USB port. Many (most? all?) DVD writers need more power than one USB port can provide and so you waste two USB ports on the drive. I've personally found two-port drives to be temperamental to boot. I doubt the target netbook market are that fussed about the lack of writing.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24