1 post • joined Thursday 12th November 2009 12:48 GMT
Android and Java
Well, Android doesn't *contain* Java, but development of Android Apps is mostly done in Java (with an escape to C via the Native Development Kit for really low-level stuff). OK, it's not J2ME, more like J2SE minus Swing, with the addition of the Android GUI and other extensions.
So, the original comment from batfastad about programming an Android handset in Java does stand up.
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle