2 posts • joined 12 Nov 2009
> Unfortunately for Spain the Spaniards have not discovered yet that 99% of the Spanish politicians are a bunch of illierate rednecks, and they keep voting them.
Mmmm, I'am afraid we discovered that long ago. A lot of us usually kept voting the less harmful options, but unfortunately this has not been enough to prevent Mr. Bean from enlightening our lives.
For a link between ham and technology, have a look at the funny guided tour in
By the way, the guy in the video talks with a foreigner (mostly British) accent, that is part of the fun given the subject.
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Episode 4 BOFH: Oh DO tell us what you think. *CLICK*
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise