4 posts • joined 11 Nov 2009
Less than a year ?
Cloud manager is based on Platespin Orchestrator (Or Zenworks orchestrator) the re-branding may be less than a year old but the fundamentals of the product certainly are not. It manages workloads across heterogeneous virtual environments very successfully and is deployed in a number of large ISP's and telecommunications providers. Just so you know.
$100K for onsite, I am happily using the hosted version for free. What a great product!
Which Market ? If you are talking Identity and Access management then MS is nowhere. Novell are streets ahead in this arena.
Just check out Identity Manager, fantastic product used in many large organizations.
@James 100 - Clueless!
James, you are sounding a little out of your depth here. You clearly have no idea how to administer an email system. Perhaps you are in the wrong profession ? If indeed you are as you claim in charge of your email system.
The sad part is that if you had actually spent some time correctly configuring your Groupwise system you would have had an email system that runs and runs with no problems.
The only problem with your mail system at the moment is you!
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network