8 posts • joined 17 May 2007
Dylan Moran (Bernard from Black Books).
Read somewhere earlier today that their killing off the line had caused some arguments with their suppliers due to stockpiled parts for it. It could be that theyve got the parts already paid for or already in some kind of contract so they may as well get SOMETHING for it than write off the entire cost of parts.
Missing the point...
is it wrong that I dont care about Scottish broadband but am thrilled that WWZ is finally filming?
There is one thing though...
Wasnt the OSF the one with the nasty orange customisation, specifically an email app with a monthly fee on it replacing the android standard.
Think hes referring to the hilariously unsuccessful kin phone from a few months ago...
I probably have no sense of taste but I kind of like it actually. Probably ludicrously expensive outside of contracts though.
I think one of the reasons they may be splitting hobbit in two is to better involve the other story that was running parallel (ie: the white council, the attack on dol guldur, the necromancer turning out to be sauron etc) which would be pretty epic.
looks like a nice piece of kit. Reminds me of my old HP Jornada PDA (the really old ones with full keyboards) just a lot nicer. Hes right though, that keyboard would take a lot of getting used to.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- JINGS! Microsoft Bing called Scots indyref RIGHT!
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM