8 posts • joined 17 May 2007
Dylan Moran (Bernard from Black Books).
Read somewhere earlier today that their killing off the line had caused some arguments with their suppliers due to stockpiled parts for it. It could be that theyve got the parts already paid for or already in some kind of contract so they may as well get SOMETHING for it than write off the entire cost of parts.
Missing the point...
is it wrong that I dont care about Scottish broadband but am thrilled that WWZ is finally filming?
There is one thing though...
Wasnt the OSF the one with the nasty orange customisation, specifically an email app with a monthly fee on it replacing the android standard.
Think hes referring to the hilariously unsuccessful kin phone from a few months ago...
I probably have no sense of taste but I kind of like it actually. Probably ludicrously expensive outside of contracts though.
I think one of the reasons they may be splitting hobbit in two is to better involve the other story that was running parallel (ie: the white council, the attack on dol guldur, the necromancer turning out to be sauron etc) which would be pretty epic.
looks like a nice piece of kit. Reminds me of my old HP Jornada PDA (the really old ones with full keyboards) just a lot nicer. Hes right though, that keyboard would take a lot of getting used to.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market