8 posts • joined 17 May 2007
Dylan Moran (Bernard from Black Books).
Read somewhere earlier today that their killing off the line had caused some arguments with their suppliers due to stockpiled parts for it. It could be that theyve got the parts already paid for or already in some kind of contract so they may as well get SOMETHING for it than write off the entire cost of parts.
Missing the point...
is it wrong that I dont care about Scottish broadband but am thrilled that WWZ is finally filming?
There is one thing though...
Wasnt the OSF the one with the nasty orange customisation, specifically an email app with a monthly fee on it replacing the android standard.
Think hes referring to the hilariously unsuccessful kin phone from a few months ago...
I probably have no sense of taste but I kind of like it actually. Probably ludicrously expensive outside of contracts though.
I think one of the reasons they may be splitting hobbit in two is to better involve the other story that was running parallel (ie: the white council, the attack on dol guldur, the necromancer turning out to be sauron etc) which would be pretty epic.
looks like a nice piece of kit. Reminds me of my old HP Jornada PDA (the really old ones with full keyboards) just a lot nicer. Hes right though, that keyboard would take a lot of getting used to.
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Researcher sat on critical IE bugs for THREE YEARS