2 posts • joined 17 May 2007
Just tried this...
I've been put onto SIM-only contract with 200 minutes and 400 texts for £15 a month with the option to cancel with 30-days notice at any time. I'll see how it goes and if my calls creep up then I'll cancel and move.
I hate Motorola phones with a passion, the UI is quite frankly appalling. This, however, is Symbian-powered and running UIQ (a la Sony Ericsson Pxxx series) and hopefully won't be pants. I live in perpetual hope that Moto release a phone that works as lovely as it looks.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft declares WINDOWS 10: Seven, ate, Nine. Or 8 did, anyway
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests