2 posts • joined 17 May 2007
Just tried this...
I've been put onto SIM-only contract with 200 minutes and 400 texts for £15 a month with the option to cancel with 30-days notice at any time. I'll see how it goes and if my calls creep up then I'll cancel and move.
I hate Motorola phones with a passion, the UI is quite frankly appalling. This, however, is Symbian-powered and running UIQ (a la Sony Ericsson Pxxx series) and hopefully won't be pants. I live in perpetual hope that Moto release a phone that works as lovely as it looks.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads