2 posts • joined 17 May 2007
Just tried this...
I've been put onto SIM-only contract with 200 minutes and 400 texts for £15 a month with the option to cancel with 30-days notice at any time. I'll see how it goes and if my calls creep up then I'll cancel and move.
I hate Motorola phones with a passion, the UI is quite frankly appalling. This, however, is Symbian-powered and running UIQ (a la Sony Ericsson Pxxx series) and hopefully won't be pants. I live in perpetual hope that Moto release a phone that works as lovely as it looks.
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats