10 posts • joined 5 Nov 2009
Android copied Apple
So, the live tiles are not a copy of Android widgets?
Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope.
Is this an article or an advert?
In the real world -
thieves don't steal coffee.
it is no longer in Beta.
Horse race nobbler =
Are you sure?
I am guessing you have never used an HTC phone. I have the G1 and the hardware is awful. It was a real step back from my N95. However, I like the Android platform that much that I stuck with it.
I don't think Google have created this as an iPhone killer. I think their goals are deeper than that. I think they want to change the mobile industry.
There's a patch for that
See title ^
Are you sure?
As a developer I do not want have to make apps for different handset manufacturers. This means I will have to buy the physical device which I cannot afford to do. It also means more time making the same product over and over when I could be making something new.
I think to say that developers want fragmentation is quite ignorant.
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe