10 posts • joined 5 Nov 2009
Android copied Apple
So, the live tiles are not a copy of Android widgets?
Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope.
Is this an article or an advert?
In the real world -
thieves don't steal coffee.
it is no longer in Beta.
Horse race nobbler =
Are you sure?
I am guessing you have never used an HTC phone. I have the G1 and the hardware is awful. It was a real step back from my N95. However, I like the Android platform that much that I stuck with it.
I don't think Google have created this as an iPhone killer. I think their goals are deeper than that. I think they want to change the mobile industry.
There's a patch for that
See title ^
Are you sure?
As a developer I do not want have to make apps for different handset manufacturers. This means I will have to buy the physical device which I cannot afford to do. It also means more time making the same product over and over when I could be making something new.
I think to say that developers want fragmentation is quite ignorant.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous fat pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst