10 posts • joined 5 Nov 2009
Android copied Apple
So, the live tiles are not a copy of Android widgets?
Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope.
Is this an article or an advert?
In the real world -
thieves don't steal coffee.
it is no longer in Beta.
Horse race nobbler =
Are you sure?
I am guessing you have never used an HTC phone. I have the G1 and the hardware is awful. It was a real step back from my N95. However, I like the Android platform that much that I stuck with it.
I don't think Google have created this as an iPhone killer. I think their goals are deeper than that. I think they want to change the mobile industry.
There's a patch for that
See title ^
Are you sure?
As a developer I do not want have to make apps for different handset manufacturers. This means I will have to buy the physical device which I cannot afford to do. It also means more time making the same product over and over when I could be making something new.
I think to say that developers want fragmentation is quite ignorant.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update