10 posts • joined 5 Nov 2009
Android copied Apple
So, the live tiles are not a copy of Android widgets?
Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope.
Is this an article or an advert?
In the real world -
thieves don't steal coffee.
it is no longer in Beta.
Horse race nobbler =
Are you sure?
I am guessing you have never used an HTC phone. I have the G1 and the hardware is awful. It was a real step back from my N95. However, I like the Android platform that much that I stuck with it.
I don't think Google have created this as an iPhone killer. I think their goals are deeper than that. I think they want to change the mobile industry.
There's a patch for that
See title ^
Are you sure?
As a developer I do not want have to make apps for different handset manufacturers. This means I will have to buy the physical device which I cannot afford to do. It also means more time making the same product over and over when I could be making something new.
I think to say that developers want fragmentation is quite ignorant.
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip