2 posts • joined 4 Nov 2009
Sun blogs are useful to customers, don't discourage the practice Larry FFS.
...very useful in places where Sunsolve's tech documents lack detail, or are too focused on break/fix.
Regardless of other mismanagement, here Schwartz lead by example helping to create the unruly wealth of knowledge that is blogs.sun.com.
It's fair enough that Ellison wants to put some clear blue water between him and the old boss but making blogging a casualty (which this damning of it will do) which is a bad thing.
Ex Sun exployee #101265
How good is the browser?
...would it be happy with iplayer? What kind of browser is it?
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know