2 posts • joined 4 Nov 2009
Sun blogs are useful to customers, don't discourage the practice Larry FFS.
...very useful in places where Sunsolve's tech documents lack detail, or are too focused on break/fix.
Regardless of other mismanagement, here Schwartz lead by example helping to create the unruly wealth of knowledge that is blogs.sun.com.
It's fair enough that Ellison wants to put some clear blue water between him and the old boss but making blogging a casualty (which this damning of it will do) which is a bad thing.
Ex Sun exployee #101265
How good is the browser?
...would it be happy with iplayer? What kind of browser is it?
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab