2 posts • joined 4 Nov 2009
Sun blogs are useful to customers, don't discourage the practice Larry FFS.
...very useful in places where Sunsolve's tech documents lack detail, or are too focused on break/fix.
Regardless of other mismanagement, here Schwartz lead by example helping to create the unruly wealth of knowledge that is blogs.sun.com.
It's fair enough that Ellison wants to put some clear blue water between him and the old boss but making blogging a casualty (which this damning of it will do) which is a bad thing.
Ex Sun exployee #101265
How good is the browser?
...would it be happy with iplayer? What kind of browser is it?
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat