2 posts • joined 4 Nov 2009
Sun blogs are useful to customers, don't discourage the practice Larry FFS.
...very useful in places where Sunsolve's tech documents lack detail, or are too focused on break/fix.
Regardless of other mismanagement, here Schwartz lead by example helping to create the unruly wealth of knowledge that is blogs.sun.com.
It's fair enough that Ellison wants to put some clear blue water between him and the old boss but making blogging a casualty (which this damning of it will do) which is a bad thing.
Ex Sun exployee #101265
How good is the browser?
...would it be happy with iplayer? What kind of browser is it?
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack