4 posts • joined 4 Nov 2009
Google are more locked into Safari's path than the other way around. Safari holds the keys to Webkit.
Simply because with all of Microsofts faults, Office is actually a good product.
Only one recommendation for this get some kinky sex going and order her a gag of some sort. She'll enjoy the challenge.
Most of Mac OS is opensource including the kernel you can download it and look though it all you want.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid Apple iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- 46% of iThings slurp iOS 8: What part of this batt-draining update didn't you like?