2 posts • joined 3 Nov 2009
What was first: the apple or the egg?
I always wonder why most media attribute innovation to Apple? Most ideas for Apple's break-through products were creatively "borrowed" from other companies or organizations... Apple lets others innovate, bring out the product and test the market. Once they see a good chance they do their "own" version of it and throw billions on promotion. I actually remember hearing about Zii over a year ago, way before Apple's tablet was ever mentioned in public. Either way - I would expect Apple's tablet sooner than later now which is a good thing.
he e-book readers so far have been rather a boring bunch
I have been using Creative products for years and overall like their design and features, glad to see them on the ball again with the e-book reader. The e-book readers so far have been rather a boring bunch but with proper hardware it might be the ultimate convergence media for what we know now as books, magazines, music stores and social networking sites.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!