1 post • joined Tuesday 3rd November 2009 16:27 GMT
You may already have this fitted....
if you have a Saab 93 sport saloon, I had one in 2004 and the manual (yes I actually read it) stated it had the same type of 'black box' fitted - in the event of an accident Saab could request recovery of the box and analyse the data to determine whether the car's safety features had performed as designed. It was kind of sold as an aid to safety and design refinement of new or improved features.
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle