1 post • joined 3 Nov 2009
You may already have this fitted....
if you have a Saab 93 sport saloon, I had one in 2004 and the manual (yes I actually read it) stated it had the same type of 'black box' fitted - in the event of an accident Saab could request recovery of the box and analyse the data to determine whether the car's safety features had performed as designed. It was kind of sold as an aid to safety and design refinement of new or improved features.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Vid Do you STRUGGLE with EMAIL? You need ANOTHER INBOX, says Google