1 post • joined 3 Nov 2009
You may already have this fitted....
if you have a Saab 93 sport saloon, I had one in 2004 and the manual (yes I actually read it) stated it had the same type of 'black box' fitted - in the event of an accident Saab could request recovery of the box and analyse the data to determine whether the car's safety features had performed as designed. It was kind of sold as an aid to safety and design refinement of new or improved features.
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call