2 posts • joined 3 Nov 2009
iPhone vs Android
Realistically people, someone's choice of mobile phone does make them into any 'sort' of person. I really don't understand this Windows vs Mac vs Linux and iPhone vs Googlephone vs whatever stuff. Or the classic Xbox360 vs PS3.
I have PC's at home.. (running Windows and Linux). I also have a Mac.. I have a Nokia 5800 and an iPhone.. I have an Xbox360 and a PS3 (and a Wii). I buy things based on their merits, not on what they 'say' about me as an individual.
Everything has it's Pro's and Con's. It's really narrow minded to label a person for choosing one piece of technology over another.
Let's all get along :-)
As a South African man myself..
... I can say that woman preferring men with a nice accent (rather than a harsh South African accent) is complete and utter.. truth :-) Why wasn't I born in Australia?? Damn!
- SMASH the Bash bug! Apple and Red Hat scramble for patch batches
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9