2 posts • joined 3 Nov 2009
South Uni climbs on board
Payload to ISS next step?
Sorry but if a vehicle was approaching a T junction it would be reasonable to assume it would turn. Straight on would be an unusual choice! Crossroads OK
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad