2 posts • joined 3 Nov 2009
South Uni climbs on board
Payload to ISS next step?
Sorry but if a vehicle was approaching a T junction it would be reasonable to assume it would turn. Straight on would be an unusual choice! Crossroads OK
- +Comment 'Private Facebook' Ello: There's a reason we're in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Third patch brings more admin Shellshock for the battered and Bashed