You sir, are a shill.
1. Yes, Licensing costs are lower. Support costs are higher. Does anyone know where Redhat gets its money?
2. This argument is false compared to Windows 7.
3. This argument is also false. Categorically.
4. This is a pompous argument. Apache is the most viable source of malware delivery today.
5. Nuts to this. If a vendor supports their own AND neutral standards, your argument lumps them in with proprietary vendors as well. Lies, damned lies and statistics.
6. WHEN they get around to it. http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/01/21/kde_bug_quashed/
Good news, everyone! KDE cookie-scoffing bug smashed after 10 years ...
You can puff out your chest in pride over this one.