8 posts • joined Friday 30th October 2009 17:02 GMT
I own the BB curve 9300, best phone I have ever used. The reason is mainly due to ergonomics, as soon as I picked it up every function I wanted was automatic and obvious. Yet to open the manual. Cost 120 euro PAYG, I top up about 20 quid a month and thats only due to the other halfs txt fetish.
I suppose you could play the bongos on this too. Which can't be done on a real guitar. If it costs less than 50 quid great. If not i'll wait till I see him playing Cavatina on it , then I'll buy one.
More junk posing as a musical instrument, someone call the Advertising Standards board. What's the betting that it doesn't have any lasers in it either. A bicycle powered CD player would be more useful.
Try getting the mosquitos to bash into each other, let me know how you get on.
- Mexican Cobalt-60 robbers are DEAD MEN, say authorities
- Apple's spamtastic iBeacon retail alerts launch with Frisco FAIL
- Submerged Navy submarine successfully launches drone from missile tubes
- Pix Astroboffins spot HOT, YOUNG GIANT where she doesn't belong
- Cache in the Attic El Reg's contraptions confessional no.2: Tablet PC, CRT screen and more