8 posts • joined 30 Oct 2009
No TV and No Licence
If you lived alone and got rid of your TV set you could dump this thing in a drawer when the TV licence man coes around. It would effectively pay for itself in a few years :P
I own the BB curve 9300, best phone I have ever used. The reason is mainly due to ergonomics, as soon as I picked it up every function I wanted was automatic and obvious. Yet to open the manual. Cost 120 euro PAYG, I top up about 20 quid a month and thats only due to the other halfs txt fetish.
Pleasure model from Bladerunner
Not sure how many I would need.
Not all chips
The cougarpoint chips affected are for the quad core i5 and i7 only as far as intel know, factory, (Intel Ireland) has new reticle qualified as I type. Hope this helps.
I suppose you could play the bongos on this too. Which can't be done on a real guitar. If it costs less than 50 quid great. If not i'll wait till I see him playing Cavatina on it , then I'll buy one.
More junk posing as a musical instrument, someone call the Advertising Standards board. What's the betting that it doesn't have any lasers in it either. A bicycle powered CD player would be more useful.
Try getting the mosquitos to bash into each other, let me know how you get on.
What a cheek!
This will remove the skill required in DJ'ing? Dragging musical knowledge and skill down to the level of ... ehhhhhh DJ's?
- Asteroid's SHOCK DINO MURDER SPREE just bad luck - boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great