5 posts • joined 30 Oct 2009
I'd buy one if it got rid of background noise on XBL
Would loud music being picked up through a crappy microphone and played to an entire Xbox Live gaming lobby be classed as a virus?
If so I'd buy this cable.
If it could also filter out children screaming down their headsets, racists, bigots and morons from also invading my gaming experience I think I'd buy a large amount of shares in the company.
Not to be sniffed at.
It's all well and good....
...but one day the lead Robo-striker will end up in all the papers having cheated on his robot wife with a top of the range vacuum cleaner, simply because of the exxtra suction.
Vodafone were doing this years ago
Vodafone Live offered a post card service for a while. It worked with an MMS and a structured text entry section.
It was too expensive then, I suspect it's too expensive now.
His boss was Henry McMaster....
It would be great if the "liason" had been brought about by Craiglist
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom