2 posts • joined 29 Oct 2009
I think I'll just wait for the 6-display AMD cards. the cost-per display is a bit too much
devices devices devices!
I'd like to see the availability of stable 6gb/s harddrives and/or ssd with this release. I can only hope that despite Intel's "inability" to implement USB 3.0 that they can at least release an 6gb/s X-25 in the near future.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip