5 posts • joined 29 Oct 2009
Oh, a fine?
Here, put it on this card...
Why does a physical keyboard have a key that brings up the... wait for it... virtual keyboard?
errr of course Flame!!
Hello? THE CARS WERE CATCHING ON FIRE!! Of course it rates as Flame of the Week!!
Need a what?
"It seems obvious that people building digital home movie collections on external hard drives will need a comprehensive labelling system to show the contents,"
Isn't that what Explorer/Finder/File Manager/insert favorite program name here is for?
I mean, when I want to see the contents of my external drive, I click on My Computer, and click on the drive. I don't stare at the case, hoping to divine the contents like Carnack!!
"Sadly, in our limited testing the Ubuntu One site continually timed out and threw proxy errors so we never able to login and sync our files. If nothing else, we take that as a sign that the service is popular with Ubuntu users."
If you replaced "Ubuntu" with "Microsoft" it would read like this:
Sadly, in our limited testing the MicrosoftOne site continually timed out and threw proxy errors so we never able to login and sync our files. If nothing else, we take that as a sign that the service is COMPLETE AND UTTER BOLLOCKS, AND MS CAN'T CODE THEIR WAY OUT OF A PAPER BAG!!
Really, why can't you just tell us Ubuntu One isn't working, or do a little actual investigating to find out why it isn't working, instead of MAKING THINGS UP?
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base