5 posts • joined Thursday 29th October 2009 11:52 GMT
Oh, a fine?
Here, put it on this card...
errr of course Flame!!
Hello? THE CARS WERE CATCHING ON FIRE!! Of course it rates as Flame of the Week!!
Need a what?
"It seems obvious that people building digital home movie collections on external hard drives will need a comprehensive labelling system to show the contents,"
Isn't that what Explorer/Finder/File Manager/insert favorite program name here is for?
I mean, when I want to see the contents of my external drive, I click on My Computer, and click on the drive. I don't stare at the case, hoping to divine the contents like Carnack!!
"Sadly, in our limited testing the Ubuntu One site continually timed out and threw proxy errors so we never able to login and sync our files. If nothing else, we take that as a sign that the service is popular with Ubuntu users."
If you replaced "Ubuntu" with "Microsoft" it would read like this:
Sadly, in our limited testing the MicrosoftOne site continually timed out and threw proxy errors so we never able to login and sync our files. If nothing else, we take that as a sign that the service is COMPLETE AND UTTER BOLLOCKS, AND MS CAN'T CODE THEIR WAY OUT OF A PAPER BAG!!
Really, why can't you just tell us Ubuntu One isn't working, or do a little actual investigating to find out why it isn't working, instead of MAKING THINGS UP?
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?