2 posts • joined 29 Oct 2009
I still find it hard to see how actually holding a mobile, whilst talking, is any more distracting than using a handsfree. You're still using the same amount of brain-space.
What if you were holding something else whilst talking on your handsfree? Like a hamburger? Or an unopened can of beer? Or your pet Stote? That would be legal, right?
blah blah blah
Blah, Blah, Blah,
Linux will only win when:
-You can actually connect to the internet wirelessly, out of the box, or with either the drivers that come with it or those that come with most wireless adapters.
-Other exotic hardware (like, um Nvidia video cards) works out of the box.
-Exotic websites (like youtube) work without hours of mucking about (64bit version).
-(most importantly for newbies) you can change settings without having to type stuff into terminal. This is how most help advice comes as of writing
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe