2 posts • joined 29 Oct 2009
I still find it hard to see how actually holding a mobile, whilst talking, is any more distracting than using a handsfree. You're still using the same amount of brain-space.
What if you were holding something else whilst talking on your handsfree? Like a hamburger? Or an unopened can of beer? Or your pet Stote? That would be legal, right?
blah blah blah
Blah, Blah, Blah,
Linux will only win when:
-You can actually connect to the internet wirelessly, out of the box, or with either the drivers that come with it or those that come with most wireless adapters.
-Other exotic hardware (like, um Nvidia video cards) works out of the box.
-Exotic websites (like youtube) work without hours of mucking about (64bit version).
-(most importantly for newbies) you can change settings without having to type stuff into terminal. This is how most help advice comes as of writing
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Bacon-related medical breakthrough wins Ig Nobel prize
- Teardown Pop open this iPhone 6 and see where the magic oozes from ... oh hello again, Qualcomm
- Competition Your chance to WIN the WORLD'S ONLY HANDHELD ZX SPECTRUM