10 posts • joined 28 Oct 2009
They're people who probably spend too long on Facebook anyway.
They'll be charging themselves to check how late their trains are.
Nothing can now ever be reviewed. Ever. This might mean the end of El Reg.
There should be a photo of him with novelty cheque in hand.
Comments? I prefer cabbages.
Is that like Long, but longer?
Can El Reg not get an exclusive with the HDM? Tell them you're an escort, wanting to place an advert/comment.
Rules me out.
That poor bus...
If that's him grinning, he must be inconsolable when something sad happens.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM