10 posts • joined 28 Oct 2009
They're people who probably spend too long on Facebook anyway.
They'll be charging themselves to check how late their trains are.
Nothing can now ever be reviewed. Ever. This might mean the end of El Reg.
There should be a photo of him with novelty cheque in hand.
Comments? I prefer cabbages.
Is that like Long, but longer?
Can El Reg not get an exclusive with the HDM? Tell them you're an escort, wanting to place an advert/comment.
Rules me out.
That poor bus...
If that's him grinning, he must be inconsolable when something sad happens.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON