2 posts • joined 27 Oct 2009
Dont you think thats too much for a First Date? Bless you. You are sweet.
Excellent little Gadget
Just bought the 16Gig NWZ-S545R from Amazon. The Speakers run for just over 11 Hours on a full charge. Who needs Speakers?
I find earphones uncomfortable and when I'm working I cant hear the phone. So I've had a 8 Gig Sony with a plug in speaker for a while now. Its good for background music while I'm working. I also have a Zen Stone Plus with its own speaker. Excellent - but only 2 Gig. But with the 16 Gig Sony I now have all my Music to go. Plus the Comedy's I missed from Radio7. A few Audio books for when I get to put my feet up. Or just listen to the inbuilt radio (which uses the headphones for an Aerial) but sound comes out the Speakers. Limited Volume - but not anti-social. This is the 1st. one I can listen to while its ON charge. Excellent bit of kit. 8/10.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders