1 post • joined 27 Oct 2009
Wonky exchange rate again!?
I was all up for buying one of these (in Germany) when I first read about it and saw the UK price. €200 is a bargain in anybody's book - unfortunately t-mobile Germany have a wonky calculator and have decided that 180 quid is actually equal to €299! Forget about rip-off Britain, this time it is anyone in Germany who is getting taken to the cleaners.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Flesh-flapping, image-zapping app Snapchat NOW ad-wrapped
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots