1 post • joined 27 Oct 2009
Wonky exchange rate again!?
I was all up for buying one of these (in Germany) when I first read about it and saw the UK price. €200 is a bargain in anybody's book - unfortunately t-mobile Germany have a wonky calculator and have decided that 180 quid is actually equal to €299! Forget about rip-off Britain, this time it is anyone in Germany who is getting taken to the cleaners.
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats