1 post • joined Tuesday 27th October 2009 14:10 GMT
Wonky exchange rate again!?
I was all up for buying one of these (in Germany) when I first read about it and saw the UK price. €200 is a bargain in anybody's book - unfortunately t-mobile Germany have a wonky calculator and have decided that 180 quid is actually equal to €299! Forget about rip-off Britain, this time it is anyone in Germany who is getting taken to the cleaners.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16