13 posts • joined Monday 26th October 2009 06:02 GMT
Happy memories in the Science Museum
Fiddling around with Prestel and Hacking the Animal Game
Personalities or Egos?
another take on is this:
Apple Marketing are buggering around with supply to try to provoke some more free hype fed to Credulous media news desks.
What we need is a Corporate Death Penalty
So as focus the minds of Shareholders if their Companies' Officers behave illegally.
Otherwise Limited Liability extends to culpability for Criminal Acts as well.
Look at who's behind proposing this...Games! We need more Games!
"The company will also try to upsell you under it's so-called Ultimate offer. Developers on the soon-to-be canned Visual Studio 2008 Team System editions or on Visual Studio 2008 who splash out and upgrade to the Premium-level MSDN subscription before March 22 will get Ultimate at no cost when it ships. Those on Visual Studio 2008 Professional and MSDN Professional now will get Visual Studio 2010 Premium at no extra cost."
The above statement is just plain wrong!
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- Flash flaw potentially makes every webcam or laptop a PEEPHOLE