1 post • joined 25 Oct 2009
I am having the same problem, bought my box in June last year. I called the help line, firstly you get told by an automated system that you will be charged 10p per minute, you than get left on hold for over five minutes (nice little money making first). When I eventually got thru to an operator, I asked how on earth they could roll out a system upgrade without having it tested, and than suggested that they should roll back. Standard answer, we are aware of the problem and are trying to sort it out. Give me your telephone number and we will call you back when the problem has been resolved. I am sorry this is not acceptable I paid a lot of money for my box and pay my TV licence one would expect better service from a 1st World country.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards