3 posts • joined 23 Oct 2009
There is no real problem...
I am an early iPad user and I don't care that my e-mail address was leaked. It's not like spammers aren't already getting this information through marketing and advertising firms. Heck companies are leaking data against their own privacy policies all the time, it's rediculous.
It is more secure
I am an Apple user, and like any computer system we are all well aware there are security risks no matter how secure or stable you may feel your operating system is.
The thing I always come back to is:
Microsoft has been well aware of issues with their OS for many years, and in most cases they are still there today. They just don't seem to take security seriously.
Apple takes feedback and actively improve the system and removing risks as they are found.
Why would I load MS Windows just to be plagued with bugs that are 4+ years old, when I can load a MORE secure OS (MACOS X) today?
and I Quote...
To quote Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826):
When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack