1 post • joined Friday 23rd October 2009 09:32 GMT
first I must say I am an Australian and 2 months ago I would have agreed with most of the comments above but since relocating to the UK I have to say I am all for sensorship on violent games. Fact is there is no where near as much violence or murder in Australia, the news over here in London gives me nightmares! And be they take the sensorship too far sometimes but I would rather that then the alternative, becoming like the UK.
Oh AndyTowler I wish it was true but immagration to the island never seems to stop!
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- New material enables 1,000-meter super-skyscrapers