3 posts • joined Thursday 22nd October 2009 13:36 GMT
I have a Samsung LE32B450, and as far as I can tell it works 1:1 quite happily no adjustment required.
It's not full HD 1360x768 rez, and I have to use the correct HDMI port on the back (only 1 of them supports PC in), or the VGA port (but it does tell me that in the manual).
Overhaul ui = make it look like IE8 / chrome on windows.
Not exactly a stunning new direction. I don't agree with this hide the menu bar direction everyone seems to be following now for browsers.
Lets remove the one common UI element all applications have and force our users to hunt around in new and unexpected places to find the options.
Fail because this is eye candy above usability.
"Power consumption is superb"
And the power consumption (in watts) would be what exactly, I don't remember where "superb" fits in the standard units, how many libraries of congress is that?
It's great to know it thrashes it's competition, but a real watt figure would be more useful.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Interpol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt