8 posts • joined 18 Oct 2009
I nominate these chaps for....
This years Ignobel pize
The difference is
when buying big name chinese goods paying good money gets you good qualty but invaribly you always get a substandard service at a high cost when sourcing services from India and as for India being an ally why didn't you so before we would have held the door to let more of you Indians in afterall there just such an abundance of Jobs here for Brtish workers.
obviously have never flown long haul with your own toddlers to know how difficult it is hold them on their seats for one minute let alone hours, but with attitude like yours I hope you never get the opportunity to have kids and find out yourself.
What they don't have bread?
Why don't they eat cake?
The day MacOS is adopted
in the corporate world, Pigs might fly too!!!
Could someone please explain how end to end encryption would prevent phishing attacks. Isn't it like putting two locks on door to stop thieves, when the thieves already have keys to both locks?
Yes I agree this is HP pavillion DV9655ea
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers