8 posts • joined 18 Oct 2009
I nominate these chaps for....
This years Ignobel pize
The difference is
when buying big name chinese goods paying good money gets you good qualty but invaribly you always get a substandard service at a high cost when sourcing services from India and as for India being an ally why didn't you so before we would have held the door to let more of you Indians in afterall there just such an abundance of Jobs here for Brtish workers.
obviously have never flown long haul with your own toddlers to know how difficult it is hold them on their seats for one minute let alone hours, but with attitude like yours I hope you never get the opportunity to have kids and find out yourself.
What they don't have bread?
Why don't they eat cake?
The day MacOS is adopted
in the corporate world, Pigs might fly too!!!
Could someone please explain how end to end encryption would prevent phishing attacks. Isn't it like putting two locks on door to stop thieves, when the thieves already have keys to both locks?
Yes I agree this is HP pavillion DV9655ea
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Video of US journalist 'beheading' pulled from social media
- Microsoft refuses to confirm 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- The Register to boldly go where no Vulture has gone before: The WEEKEND