3 posts • joined 17 Oct 2009
If you get your pay as a "check" then most likely it comes from ADP, and they have 6 linux openings currently, running from entry level to senior positions. Note that they pay for high end hardware (IBM Z).
Social engineering for Hardware hacking
you know you want to click: http://www.puff65537.com/Home/4758-tear-down
What a waste.
You do realize that most enterprise drives are in a raid array and have the on drive cache turned off as a risk reduction measure, right? When drives start coming with battery backed cache let me know.
Grenade, for the monkeys that like to juggle with the pins out.
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star
- New Facebook phone app allows you to stalk your mates
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat