3 posts • joined 17 Oct 2009
If you get your pay as a "check" then most likely it comes from ADP, and they have 6 linux openings currently, running from entry level to senior positions. Note that they pay for high end hardware (IBM Z).
Social engineering for Hardware hacking
you know you want to click: http://www.puff65537.com/Home/4758-tear-down
What a waste.
You do realize that most enterprise drives are in a raid array and have the on drive cache turned off as a risk reduction measure, right? When drives start coming with battery backed cache let me know.
Grenade, for the monkeys that like to juggle with the pins out.
- JLaw, Kate Upton EXPOSED in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NUDE PHOTOS hack