3 posts • joined 17 Oct 2009
If you get your pay as a "check" then most likely it comes from ADP, and they have 6 linux openings currently, running from entry level to senior positions. Note that they pay for high end hardware (IBM Z).
Social engineering for Hardware hacking
you know you want to click: http://www.puff65537.com/Home/4758-tear-down
What a waste.
You do realize that most enterprise drives are in a raid array and have the on drive cache turned off as a risk reduction measure, right? When drives start coming with battery backed cache let me know.
Grenade, for the monkeys that like to juggle with the pins out.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL