1 post • joined 19 Sep 2006
I've posted a riposte to some of Dr Juan's remarks on my site. The main thrust of which points out the fatal flaw in his discussion that natural selection somehow acts on populations, it doesn't, it acts on individuals.
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats