1 post • joined Tuesday 19th September 2006 18:31 GMT
I've posted a riposte to some of Dr Juan's remarks on my site. The main thrust of which points out the fatal flaw in his discussion that natural selection somehow acts on populations, it doesn't, it acts on individuals.
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support