5 posts • joined Friday 16th October 2009 12:45 GMT
"Scientifically, its coefficient of thermal expansion from 0-300°C is a mere 33.9 x 10-7 per ° C"
Scientifically you need to say 33.9*10^-7 WHAT per degree C, presumably not light years or furlongs. Come on get with it :)
"Since GPS clocks are only managed to 100 nanosecond accuracy,"
That's about 30 light meters is this 100 ns accuracy correct? hmmm wikipedia is claiming +- 10ns
What does the fact that the NHS use Microsoft products have to do with staff emailing hotmail accounts? You can't say it's anything to do with safety critical systems to have your mail blocked by Hotmail.
Who the heck would use MS in a safety critical system anyway? Certainly not in a level 3 or 4.
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Analysis Hey, Teflon Ballmer. Look, isn't it time? You know, time to quit?
- Murdoch Facebook gloat: You're like my $580m, 'CRAPPY' MySpace
- Tablet? Laptop? HP does the splits with Tegra-based SlateBook x2
- NASA signs off on sampling mission to Earth-threatening asteroid