7 posts • joined Thursday 15th October 2009 13:07 GMT
Having lived in penryn
I don't mind all the cute female art students you get around now.
tbh without them the town would have closed down even more. there's little enough there before anyway! now we've even got a CAFE! the chippie's re-opened and the pub's seem busier too!
lots of them are from down here and those that arn't can't afford the houses any more than we locals can.
the people inflating the prices are the estate agents not the buyers! they want to pay LESS!
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?