8 posts • joined 15 Oct 2009
Just because you're dyslexic does not mean you can't spell anything... It just means you will make mistakes.
Being dyslexic myself I find spelling difficult and sometimes even Google doesn't know what I mean. But I get by.
get in! he's BACK!
Free "Worst" case
nice. just what you always wanted.
but then it's a dell. they are always bad.
maybe start an email address to send them into. I'm sure I can get about 20 in a week.
comics! I want an e-reader I can read my comics on!
does the girl come with it?
nothing wrong with out of date tech if you've got enough of it!
Having lived in penryn
I don't mind all the cute female art students you get around now.
tbh without them the town would have closed down even more. there's little enough there before anyway! now we've even got a CAFE! the chippie's re-opened and the pub's seem busier too!
lots of them are from down here and those that arn't can't afford the houses any more than we locals can.
the people inflating the prices are the estate agents not the buyers! they want to pay LESS!
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know