8 posts • joined 15 Oct 2009
Just because you're dyslexic does not mean you can't spell anything... It just means you will make mistakes.
Being dyslexic myself I find spelling difficult and sometimes even Google doesn't know what I mean. But I get by.
get in! he's BACK!
Free "Worst" case
nice. just what you always wanted.
but then it's a dell. they are always bad.
maybe start an email address to send them into. I'm sure I can get about 20 in a week.
comics! I want an e-reader I can read my comics on!
does the girl come with it?
nothing wrong with out of date tech if you've got enough of it!
Having lived in penryn
I don't mind all the cute female art students you get around now.
tbh without them the town would have closed down even more. there's little enough there before anyway! now we've even got a CAFE! the chippie's re-opened and the pub's seem busier too!
lots of them are from down here and those that arn't can't afford the houses any more than we locals can.
the people inflating the prices are the estate agents not the buyers! they want to pay LESS!
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Vid Find using email DIFFICULT? Get someone to install 'Inbox' for you
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...