9 posts • joined 15 Oct 2009
Re: Better Value
Work for several trusts as part of a shared service. We've about 300 iPads we bought last year waiting to be allocated.
That's about 2/3 of the total order.
The rest have gone to directors etc who use them for meetings etc and are quite happy with the saving.
Just because you're dyslexic does not mean you can't spell anything... It just means you will make mistakes.
Being dyslexic myself I find spelling difficult and sometimes even Google doesn't know what I mean. But I get by.
get in! he's BACK!
Free "Worst" case
nice. just what you always wanted.
but then it's a dell. they are always bad.
maybe start an email address to send them into. I'm sure I can get about 20 in a week.
comics! I want an e-reader I can read my comics on!
does the girl come with it?
nothing wrong with out of date tech if you've got enough of it!
Having lived in penryn
I don't mind all the cute female art students you get around now.
tbh without them the town would have closed down even more. there's little enough there before anyway! now we've even got a CAFE! the chippie's re-opened and the pub's seem busier too!
lots of them are from down here and those that arn't can't afford the houses any more than we locals can.
the people inflating the prices are the estate agents not the buyers! they want to pay LESS!
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor