7 posts • joined 15 Oct 2009
get in! he's BACK!
Free "Worst" case
nice. just what you always wanted.
but then it's a dell. they are always bad.
maybe start an email address to send them into. I'm sure I can get about 20 in a week.
comics! I want an e-reader I can read my comics on!
does the girl come with it?
nothing wrong with out of date tech if you've got enough of it!
Having lived in penryn
I don't mind all the cute female art students you get around now.
tbh without them the town would have closed down even more. there's little enough there before anyway! now we've even got a CAFE! the chippie's re-opened and the pub's seem busier too!
lots of them are from down here and those that arn't can't afford the houses any more than we locals can.
the people inflating the prices are the estate agents not the buyers! they want to pay LESS!
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen