2 posts • joined Thursday 15th October 2009 10:36 GMT
AMD killing their marketshare with supply problems and tight lips!
Many retail consumers are not happy with the Q3 2011 debacle surrounding their new 8 and 16 core chip releases. We cannot buy any of these new 16 core Socket G34 chips, much less place a pre-order for them.
Instead, my ASUS KGPE-D16 Socket G34 motherboard sits with two older chips.
Dual OS could be a first from a major manufacturer?
Thanks for posting all these videos of this cool netbook!
I just wonder if it will be worth the extra cost and data contract.
I am very impressed with my ASUS 1005HA netbook.
I can overclock it to over 2.0Ghz and have little trouble browsing websites with it.
I wrote a review at the following link that details the Intel Atom N270 performance:
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging