2 posts • joined 14 Oct 2009
Already squashed in Leopard?
Looks like ths bug may have been previously fixed in Leopard. See CVE-2008-3610 (Login Window) on http://support.apple.com/kb/HT3137
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR