2 posts • joined 14 Oct 2009
Already squashed in Leopard?
Looks like ths bug may have been previously fixed in Leopard. See CVE-2008-3610 (Login Window) on http://support.apple.com/kb/HT3137
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...
- Vid Mysterious BEAM outside London Googleplex ZAPPED