2 posts • joined 14 Oct 2009
Already squashed in Leopard?
Looks like ths bug may have been previously fixed in Leopard. See CVE-2008-3610 (Login Window) on http://support.apple.com/kb/HT3137
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs