2 posts • joined 14 Oct 2009
Already squashed in Leopard?
Looks like ths bug may have been previously fixed in Leopard. See CVE-2008-3610 (Login Window) on http://support.apple.com/kb/HT3137
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked