1 post • joined 13 Oct 2009
Space Tourists - Too bad NASA won't consider them
Taking the red clown noses into space are a good touch. Too bad the US won't consider commercial tourists. And soon the Space shuttle program will be ending and we will lose some of the upload and download capability for the space station. It is really almost the end of an era.
A good article on space shuttle retirement is at http://hubpages.com/hub/Space-Shuttle-Retirement
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network