1 post • joined 13 Oct 2009
Space Tourists - Too bad NASA won't consider them
Taking the red clown noses into space are a good touch. Too bad the US won't consider commercial tourists. And soon the Space shuttle program will be ending and we will lose some of the upload and download capability for the space station. It is really almost the end of an era.
A good article on space shuttle retirement is at http://hubpages.com/hub/Space-Shuttle-Retirement
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- +Comment 'Private Facebook' site Ello: There's a REASON we're still in beta. SPAMMERS!
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Shellshock: 'Larger scale attack' on its way, warn securo-bods