1 post • joined 13 Oct 2009
Space Tourists - Too bad NASA won't consider them
Taking the red clown noses into space are a good touch. Too bad the US won't consider commercial tourists. And soon the Space shuttle program will be ending and we will lose some of the upload and download capability for the space station. It is really almost the end of an era.
A good article on space shuttle retirement is at http://hubpages.com/hub/Space-Shuttle-Retirement
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Nobody wants to look at your boobs: Snapchat gets ads 'that interest you'
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun