1 post • joined 13 Oct 2009
Space Tourists - Too bad NASA won't consider them
Taking the red clown noses into space are a good touch. Too bad the US won't consider commercial tourists. And soon the Space shuttle program will be ending and we will lose some of the upload and download capability for the space station. It is really almost the end of an era.
A good article on space shuttle retirement is at http://hubpages.com/hub/Space-Shuttle-Retirement
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for those too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?